Aion Digital is a leading Bahrain based Fintech solutions provider that solve key problems for banks going digital. Built on disruptive technologies like open banking APIs, mobility, and AI, the mobile platform allows banks to go digital quickly and economically. Aion Digital also has a key focus on community banking which includes the “Loyalty Program” and “Digital Campaigns” which are next-generation digital engagement platforms. It is a unique program that creates emotionally engaged customers with greater lifetime value.
For the role of Business Associate, we are looking for a responsible and highly motivated individual who is ready to provide full support on projects directed at maximising company profits in Dubai, UAE. This is an excellent opportunity as candidates will get exposure to multiple disciplines and key experts in the industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with potential partners requirements and provide solutions via our services
- Financial Modelling
- Obtain and analyse business data for critical decision-making purposes
- Be able to process management information system using data analytics
- Ensure that presentations are up to date
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships
- Ensure marketing calendar is followed through and is up to date
- Be the cooperate guardian for the company’s image and brand awareness
- Writing business reports
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects
- We will require assistance with events and admin related tasks, the candidate should be able to go above and beyond their general scope to help when necessary.
- Company dress code should be followed at all times
- Able to manage time and prioritise tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organization of marketing initiatives, administrative tasks, and collateral
- Bachelors in Banking and Finance or similar field
- Advanced understanding of Banking
- 2 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adapt to a consistently changing environment
To apply please send your resumes to email@example.com and the subject of the email should be Business Associate.