Aion Digital was founded with the belief that purpose belongs at the heart of human endeavor. Our Fintech is utilizing disruptive technologies to digitize the banking experience while enabling good.
Send us your resume - let's talk!
Explore the opportunities
Aion Digital seeks a responsible, highly motivated and well-organized individual for the role of In-House Graphic Designer. This is a full-time, salaried position. The Graphic Designer will report to the Business Team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a thorough understanding of print production, layout, and typography
- Work directly with the Business Team to develop and execute print and digital collateral for the entire organization as needed, including social media posts, web banners, event signage, ads, brochures, direct mail pieces, newsletter graphics, business cards, and on-screen slides
- Maintain brand/identity standards
- An ability to juggle multiple projects under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 0 -2 years of professional design experience
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs)
- Creative, “out of the box” thinker
- Proficient in Adobe’s App Empire, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize needs
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Layout Skills
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Target Oriented
To apply please send your resumes to email@example.com the subject of the email should be Graphic Desginer
Aion Digital is a leading Bahrain based Fintech solutions provider that solve key problems for banks going digital. Built on disruptive technologies like open banking APIs, mobility, and AI, the mobile platform allows banks to go digital quickly and economically. Aion Digital also has a key focus on community banking which includes the “Loyalty Program” and “Digital Campaigns” which are next-generation digital engagement platforms. It is a unique program that creates emotionally engaged customers with greater lifetime value.
For the role of Business Associate, we are looking for a responsible and highly motivated individual who is ready to provide full support on projects directed at maximising company profits in Dubai, UAE. This is an excellent opportunity as candidates will get exposure to multiple disciplines and key experts in the industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with potential partners requirements and provide solutions via our services
- Financial Modelling
- Obtain and analyse business data for critical decision-making purposes
- Be able to process management information system using data analytics
- Ensure that presentations are up to date
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships
- Ensure marketing calendar is followed through and is up to date
- Be the cooperate guardian for the company’s image and brand awareness
- Writing business reports
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects
- We will require assistance with events and admin related tasks, the candidate should be able to go above and beyond their general scope to help when necessary.
- Company dress code should be followed at all times
- Able to manage time and prioritise tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organization of marketing initiatives, administrative tasks, and collateral
- Bachelors in Banking and Finance or similar field
- Advanced understanding of Banking
- 2 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adapt to a consistently changing environment
To apply please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the email should be Business Associate.
Aion Digital is a leading Bahrain based Fintech solutions provider who solve key problems for banks going digital. Built on disruptive technologies like open banking APIs, mobility, and AI, the mobile platform allows banks to go digital quickly and economically. Aion Digital also has a key focus on community banking which includes the “Loyalty Program” and “Digital Campaigns” which are next-generation digital engagement platforms. It is a unique program that creates emotionally engaged customers with greater lifetime value.
The Experience: Real-world job experience with cutting edge technology
Development: All interns are assigned a mentor
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements:
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Knowledge of at least one statistical package (R, STATA, SAS, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
- Comfortable interfacing with senior management and/or non-technical members of the team
- Interest in using tools like Tableau, Power Bi or Jupyter Notebooks for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Career Experience & Education Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical discipline, preferably in Big data analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other science
- Previous analytical experience
- Professional command of English and Arabic
To apply please send your resumes to email@example.com and the subject of the email should be Internship