Aion Digital seeks a responsible, highly motivated and well-organized individual for the role of In-House Graphic Designer. This is a full-time, salaried position. The Graphic Designer will report to the Business Team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a thorough understanding of print production, layout, and typography
- Work directly with the Business Team to develop and execute print and digital collateral for the entire organization as needed, including social media posts, web banners, event signage, ads, brochures, direct mail pieces, newsletter graphics, business cards, and on-screen slides
- Maintain brand/identity standards
- An ability to juggle multiple projects under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 0 -2 years of professional design experience
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs)
- Creative, “out of the box” thinker
- Proficient in Adobe’s App Empire, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize needs
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Layout Skills
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Target Oriented
To apply please send your resumes to [email protected]and the subject of the email should be Graphic Desginer