Aion Digital is a leading Bahrain based Fintech solutions provider who solve key problems for banks going digital. Built on disruptive technologies like open banking APIs, mobility, and AI, the mobile platform allows banks to go digital quickly and economically. Aion Digital also has a key focus on community banking which includes the “Loyalty Program” and “Digital Campaigns” which are next-generation digital engagement platforms. It is a unique program that creates emotionally engaged customers with greater lifetime value.
The Experience: Real-world job experience with cutting edge technology
Development: All interns are assigned a mentor
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements:
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Knowledge of at least one statistical package (R, STATA, SAS, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
- Comfortable interfacing with senior management and/or non-technical members of the team
- Interest in using tools like Tableau, Power Bi or Jupyter Notebooks for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Career Experience & Education Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical discipline, preferably in Big data analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other science
- Previous analytical experience
- Professional command of English and Arabic
To apply please send your resumes to [email protected] and the subject of the email should be Internship