Aion Digital is a leading Bahrain based Fintech solutions provider who solve key problems for banks going digital. Built on disruptive technologies like open banking APIs, mobility, and AI, the mobile platform allows banks to go digital quickly and economically. Aion Digital also has a key focus on community banking which includes the “Loyalty Program” and “Digital Campaigns” which are next-generation digital engagement platforms. It is a unique program that creates emotionally engaged customers with greater lifetime value.
Junior Process Engineer
Aion Digital seeks a responsible, highly motivated and well-organized individual for the role of Junior Process Engineer in Dubai, UAE. The candidate will be playing a key role in the design of software systems. This is a full-time, salaried position. The Junior Process Engineer will report to the Technology Team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding of development software, integration, technical or functional architecture
- Monitor the performance of existing software
- Conduct technical documentation for business and technical requirements
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights
- Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects
- Comfortable interfacing with senior management and/or non-technical members of the team
- Interest in using tools like Tableau or Jupyter Notebooks for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical discipline, preferably in Big data analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other science
- 2 years of professional analytical experience
- Highly skilled at understanding customer’s needs
- Solid knowledge of websites analytics tools
- Background of technical or functional architects.
- Knowledge of at least one statistical package (R, STATA, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with at least one programming language preferred (Python, C++, Java)
- SQL experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send your resumes to email@example.com and the subject of the email should be Junior Processing Engineer.